Founded in 2018 by Karina Grosheva, TaQadam is an impact-driven startup focusing on building the the digital livelihoods opportunities in Lebanon and other refugee-hosting communities in the Middle East. We are a part of “tech for refugees” solutions and expanding in inclusion for e-learning, and empowerment.
As part of the TaQadam establishment in Lebanon (expected 2 full-time team only, and 1 part-time) based in Beirut, the Image Annotation Project Manager will work with the NYC-based team on projects and onboarding the teams.
Specifically, understanding in detail client requirements, preparing training materials, onboarding the team of annotators for the project, and performing Quality Control.
In particular, the Project Manager will be involved in setting up daily communication across teams, and ensure full availability in slack channels between the annotation team and client using channels like slack.
In addition, the role will involve setting up recruiting partnership, general stakeholder engagement, and operational daily tasks, such as paperwork, project tracking.
- Having previous experience(s) in a comparable role with a good track record in using systems (conventional or custom designed)
- Being creative and mastering in using relevant software (Excel, Access);
- Perfect written English & Arabic speaking;
- Sharing our values and feeling concerned by the challenges faced by refugees and displaced people across the world
- Being autonomous (because we are a very small team)!
- Very important: being tech savvy, curious, being able to combine NGO-like experience with a startup attitude and bring success to our client projects.
- Very important: if you don’t know anything about AI, computer vision, data training, Machine learning, computer programming basics – don’t apply to spare the time.
What we offer
- 2-month probation period starting in February 2020 followed by a further ongoing job set up
- Payment in USD based on experience level
- Based in Beirut
🙋♂️ Please send your application asap through the form or to [email protected]